Is hospitality the forgotten profession? Not at World Cleaners Ltd.
World Cleaners are embarking on a year long recruitment drive to employ as many young unemployed people as they can. Once hired we provide our employees a unique environment to show their skills & talents where our polished and thorough professionals thrive and succeed based on hard work and determination. We constantly are on a search for trustworthy, reliable, dedicated and friendly self-starters to add to our growing WC team. We are also going to try and breach the North South divide that is becoming more of a problem in the UK.
The Hospitality Industry is almost recession proof as there is always a need for people to stay away from home whether they are on Business or Holidays just on an overnight on their way in and out of the country or coming to the capital to see a show and sightsee for a long weekend. We are predominantly looking for 18 to 21 year old people who are willing to work in and around London. You need to be articulate, willing to work hard and most of all willing to learn. In return for all that you do we offer a salary above the minimum wage assisted accommodation and transport to and from work, full recognised industry training and give the opportunity to progress to supervisor and Managerial level.
Across Europe the Hospitality industry is considered a very worthwhile industry and being a service industry a gateway to a bigger and better life. If you show the right aptitude and want to learn additional skills to make your way in hospitality, World Cleaners will even sponsor you through your college as part of your career growth. We will also offer you, after a qualifying period a private Healthcare, a better than average pension scheme, free uniforms and a chance for foreign travel. With quality at the forefront of our business, different cleaning jobs with different requirements may change the nature of your work, making World Cleaners the ideal place for flexible candidates who are willing to learn and develop their cleaning skills.
If we are not currently interviewing for the particular position that interests you, be sure to continue to check back with us for the most up to date information. Our hiring needs often change quickly and dramatically, making the hiring process for cleaning jobs, a living organism. As World Cleaners continues to mature and evolve, we hope to employ more and more quality professionals in order to exceed our customer’s expectations, in so, growing our reputation within the industry.
However for the start in the first instance send your CV and written letter of introduction to our address on the contact page marking the front of the envelope “First Step”.
Only Apply if you are willing to work hard and want to succeed.
• Able to communicate their orders clearly and effectively to staff.
• Be creative in order to develop and prepare interesting and innovative recipes.
• Have a keen sense of taste and smell, to inspect food quality and to design meals that customers enjoy.
• Ability to motivate kitchen staff and develop constructive and cooperative working relationships.
• Should have good personal hygiene & grooming since they must work in sanitary conditions.
• Strong english communication skills.
• You must provide all relevant documents to prove your eligibility to work in the country.
• Strong communication skills in English- verbal and written.
• Friendly and positive with a 'can do' attitude.
• Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
• Ability to prioritise work.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to follow Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines - should be able to maintain a high standard in their grooming skills.
• Produce all relevant documents such as passport, visa and address proof to ensure that you are eligible to work in the uk.
• A cool head to deal with last minute requests and problems.
• Personal charm to greet organisers, hosts and VIPs and to show clients you are giving them full attention.
• Good English communication & written skills to find out exactly what your clients want.
• Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Impeccable personal appearance via grooming.
• Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Professional and friendly (Even in tough situations).
• Ability to lift heavy trays filled with glassware/food - Physical stamina.
• Able to recall the details of each order and match the food or drink orders to customers.
• Good Health and Safety knowledge - Hold personal grooming & Good interpersonal skills. Possess a positive attitude and the willingness to learn.
• You must prove that you are eligible to work in the uk.